EY's annual league table sees UK climb two places after wave of supportive policy measures for wind and solar in 2020
On the same day as the government announced plans to secure 12GW of new renewables capacity, the UK climbed back into the list of the world's top five most attractive markets for investing in renewable...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial