The US may have left the Paris Agreement and the next President - whoever it may be - will face Republican opposition to climate action in Congress, but none of that will stop States' decarbonisation efforts
Nov. 4, 2020, is notable for an ignominious reason - it marked the official US exit from the 2015 Paris Agreement. Whether or not the nation chooses to rejoin the accord depends on which party claims the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial