As the government gears up to unveil its 10 point green recovery plan this autumn, an alliance of more than 70 civil society groups have set out which net zero policies they think should make the cut
As the green economy waits for the government to unveil details of its heavily-trailed "10 point plan for a green industrial revolution", the UK's most influential civil society groups have teamed up to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial