New socio-economic research from Oxford Brookes focused on an Aberdeen offshore wind farm suggests developer underestimated the value the project would have for local and Scotland-wide economies
A new study suggests that offshore wind developers could be underestimating the scale of the economic benefits projects can deliver for local communities. Researchers from Oxford Brookes have found...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial