Charity also piloting £1m 'emergency tree fund' to help councils increase woodland cover, arguing more trees are crucial to UK's 2050 net zero target
The Woodland Trust has unveiled an ambitious plan to plant 50 million trees by 2025 in a bid to tackle climate change and put the UK on track to meet its net zero emission target. In a new campaign...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial