Action is being coordinated by campaign group WRAP, whose Food Waste Reduction Roadmap has helped save around 180,000 tonnes of food - worth £300m - from becoming waste since it launched in 2018
The UK is leading progress to tackle the world's food waste mountain and has already covered half the distance towards meeting the UN Sustainable Development Goal to halve global waste by 2030, according...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.