Fresh analysis backed by 40 major energy, finance, and industry companies - including Shell, BP, Volvo, and ArcelorMittal - explores actions required this decade to deliver an emissions-free economy by mid-century that is not overly reliant on carbon offsets
In the latest addition to the growing pile of literature setting out possible decarbonisation pathways, fresh analysis from the Energy Transitions Commission (ETC) has today set out how the world "can...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.