New research reveals UK could source two thirds of its power from renewables by 2030, as calls grow for government to accelerate clean energy auction pipeline and introduce green tax breaks
The government should increase its already ambitious goals for renewable energy generation, according to a new report from the National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) which details how plummeting clean...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial