Almost half of all global coal plants are already set to run at a loss in 2020, warns think tank Carbon Tracker
China and other nations looking to ramp up coal power capacity to reinvigorate their economies in the wake of the pandemic crisis risk being locked into high cost and high carbon power for years to come,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial