Proposals to let onshore renewables compete for clean power contracts accompanied by new plans to boost energy storage and catalyse floating wind farm development
In the end, the proposed reforms were even more wide-ranging than expected by many in the industry. Beyond the headline-grabbing plan to let onshore renewables projects compete for clean power contracts,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial