Research suggests 85 per cent of consumers would wait longer for a parcel delivery that helped cut congestion and air pollution
Online shoppers are prepared to wait longer for their delivery if it means cleaner air and less crowded streets, new research released this week suggests. According to a survey of 1,000 people across...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial