BusinessGreen's sister publication Computing sits down with James Robey to discuss the consultancy giant's push towards achieving net zero across its operations, business travel, and supply chain by 2030
James Robey, global head of sustainability at Capgemini, has been in post for nearly 11 years, previously holding down other sustainability-focused jobs at the professional services giant. He also lectures...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial