Sustainability lead Claire Tracey and head of strategic projects and insights Marcus Goffin chat to BusinessGreen about the 1.5 million properties on Nationwide's mortgage books, all which need decarbonising if it is to meet its 2050 net zero goal
With more than 1.5 million properties on its mortgage books, Nationwide Building Society's ability to reach net zero by 2050 depends on the growth of the UK's green home retrofit market. Which, lets face...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.