Inez Harker-Schuch and Will J Grant explore how a creative new approach could help educate children about climate science
By the age of 16, most teenagers have already made up their mind about climate change. from www.shutterstock.com There is no doubt that we need to teach kids about climate change. But although the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial