Rachel Reeves and Ed Miliband are starting to lay the foundations for a serious green challenge to the government's still underpowered net zero strategy
One of the big lessons from the Dominic Cummings' school of campaigning is that people don't really understand numbers. Most famously, or should that be infamously, '£350m a week' sounds like a lot,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial