The government's argument for such rapid cuts to feed-in tariffs does not stack up, is there another explanation?
The question everyone keeps coming back to is why? Why has the government decided to impose such rapid and deep cuts to the level of incentives available to the fast-expanding solar industry, potentially...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial