Consumer behaviour change must carry almost a third of the weight of delivering net zero - and there are plenty of policy options at the next PM's disposal, argues think tank Onward
Whoever takes on the mantle of leading Britain through what promises to be an extremely difficult winter faces a baptism of fire next month, and it is not a fire to warm the cockles: energy bills, food...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.