The 'domino effect' of net zero pledges from world leaders in recent months could prove hugely impactful on global warming trajectories, a new analysis suggests, but is its optimistic outlook justified?
It is far from the norm for climate experts to proffer what could be termed, all things considered, fairly positive news. But then 2020 hasn't exactly been a normal year. As has been well documented,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.