From the UK and EU to China and Japan, even those major economies that are committed to net zero emissions remain far from delivering the green recovery measures required to rapidly accelerate decarbonisation efforts
Joe Biden's victory in the race for the White House has already seen the push for climate action skyrocket up the international political agenda, yet the jubilation among campaigners this weekend is unlikely...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.