Company confirms weekly demand for Green Deal plans has topped £2m for the first time, further fuelling hopes that refinancing package can be agreed
The Green Deal Finance Company (GDFC) has revealed it is increasingly confident it can secure a new financing package to allow it to continue to operate past the end of year, after the latest data revealed...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial