How else to tackle an existential crisis of global proportions that affects every single square metre of the planet and all life upon it if not through a multilateral, if inherently flawed, decision-making process? And how to drive that process without countries meeting? No one government or company can solve climate change alone, which is why they get together at COP each year, and why the market and policy signals sent out from the event - the positive and negative - have widespread implications for business. Our latest exclusive BusinessGreen Intelligence Briefing Paper provides a detailed overview of what happened at the Sharm El Sheikh and what it all means for businesses and investors.
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.