The UK should be focusing on creating tens of thousands of 'green' jobs, not polluting coking coal, writes Climate Group's Mike Peirce
The future of the UK economy and the global steel industry is net zero. So, it's both counterintuitive and worrying that its government has approved a new coking coal mine in Cumbria. It raises questions...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial