A greater focus on phasing down fossil fuels and ensuring transparency around net zero goals emerged in Sharm El Sheikh, writes We Mean Business Coalition CEO Maria Mendiluce
1. Business knows that 1.5ºC is a limit not a target At COP27, over 100 businesses joined our call to stick to the 1.5°C temperature limit alongside The B Team and other civil society leaders. This...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.