From the hallways of COP27, the NDC Parnership's Pablo Vieira reflects on the innovative ways developing countries are securing private sector funds to cut emissions and adapt to climate change
As the world waits to see the outcome of COP27, where global leaders have gathered for over two weeks in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, those of us engaging directly with developing countries know - the path...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.