The flurry of public-private alliances to scale clean energy technologies announced at COP27 provides significant cause for optimism amid strained talks, write Nigel Topping and Simon Sharpe
As the latest round of United Nations climate change negotiations draws to an end in Egypt this weekend, you could be forgiven for feeling pessimistic. Countries' emissions targets have hardly changed...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.