It is time to move on from tired climate adages and press ahead with actions that can deliver a safer world for all, writes explorer and clean energy pioneer Bertrand Piccard at Sharm el Sheikh
Regardless of how interesting face-to-face meetings with heads of state may be, their speeches still are nothing more than empty words as they follow one another to the podium during the first formal plenary...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.