There is a major opportunity to harness reform to the planning system to drive sustainable development, writes UKGBC’s Simon McWhirter
Away from other headline controversies, the government's new scheme for planning has also been ruffling a few feathers. Proposals announced in the ‘mini-Budget' covering planning and the environmental...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial