Writing exclusively for BusinessGreen, Caroline Lucas argues that without an urgent attempt to grapple with the root causes of the gas crisis the government's response could yet go from bad to worse
The sheer enormity of the energy crisis truly hit home this morning, as Ofgem announced the energy price cap was to rise by a catastrophic 80 per cent - to £3,549 from October. Compared to last October's...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.