Long duration energy storage is vital for Britain’s energy security, and the next Tory leader must urgently respond to industry proposals to grow the market, writes Drax's Will Gardiner
For many years energy security was an issue resolved by complex, continent-wide gas pipelines which stretched from Russia into the heart of Europe. We now know this reliance on Russian gas didn't strengthen...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.