One man is blocking the Biden administration's plans for bolder climate action, and with the clock ticking down to the midterms he could seriously dent global decarbonisation efforts
President Joe Biden defeated the climate change denier Donald Trump back in November 2020. When campaigning, he promised to enact the most climate friendly legislation anywhere. But truthfully he hasn't...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.