Our research shows it's no longer economic to extract more oil and gas from the North Sea - the UK government needs to stop throwing good money after bad, argues Green Alliance's Joe Tetlow
As hosts of COP26, ministers have been firm on the need to tackle climate change by transitioning away from fossil fuels. But the recent energy crisis, driven by the global rise in the price of gas, has...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.