Engineering giant expects first commercial use of small aircraft powered by its battery systems to take off within three to five years
Rolls-Royce is pulling forward its expectations for delivery of the first fully electric planes using its new battery system, with one of the company's top executives indicating aircraft using its zero-emission...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial