UK still urgently needs warmer, gas-free, energy-secure homes that green investment brings, even if climate change didn’t exist, argues IPPR's Josh Emden
As energy bills are set to soar by up to 50 per cent this April, there is a real risk that so-called ‘green levies' on bills are cut under the misguided impression held by some politicians and commentators...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial