Lib Dem spokesperson for climate change Wera Hobhouse sets out her support for the cross-party Local Electricity Bill, which aims to empower community energy projects to sell directly to local customers
Transitioning to a sustainable world is urgent and critical for the survival of civilisation. But it presents UK business with an opportunity to flourish and community energy should be at the centre of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial