Despite the tense, last-minute drama, the Glasgow Climate Pact sends a very clear investment signal to businesses and financial institutions, argues Nick Molho from the Aldersgate Group
Much of the media coverage following the conclusion of the COP26 summit in Glasgow focused on India and China's intervention to weaken the language around the phase out of coal power in the Glasgow Climate...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.