After negotiations end in Glasgow, securing the policy, regulation and funding for a greener transport system must be a top priority for the government, writes Helena Bennett from Green Alliance.
Earlier this year, the Department for Transport (DfT) published its Transport Decarbonisation Plan, the roadmap for net zero carbon for the sector. The government promised this would the first step in...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial