A local climate finance revolution is needed, and local authority climate bonds are beginning to answer the call, writes Professor Nick Robins from LSE's Grantham Research Institute
Finance lies at the heart of translating the UK's green commitments into practical reality; it will be one of the most analysed parts of the soon-to-be-published Net Zero Strategy, and a core pillar of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.