We must move away from a 'take, make, waste' mentality to drastically reduce the amount of material we consume, argues Environmental Justice Foundation CEO Steve Trent
The world produces 381 million tonnes in plastic waste yearly - for context, this is roughly the weight of two-thirds of the world's population, every year, with just one company, Coca Cola, producing...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial