E-commerce, consumer goods and services firms must work together to encourage and incentivise green consumer behaviour, write Bruno Oberle from the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) and Lazada's Janet Sarah Neo
The global economy as a whole may have contracted as a result of Covid-19, but one aspect has massively accelerated: digitalisation. According to a study by McKinsey, companies have accelerated the digitisation...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.