Now should be the time for the Prime Minister to get more involved in diplomatic work for an ambitious outcome at COP26, writes Green Alliance's Joe Tetlow
The end of this week marks the end of the parliamentary term and the start of summer recess. It also marks 100 days to COP26, in Glasgow. It will come around faster than you think. So where have we got...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.