Our economy, environment and society are already stressed to their limits by Covid-19 and the climate emergency - now is the time for action, argues Lukasz Krebel of the New Economics Foundation
Earlier this week, the Bank of England began its first ever 'climate stress test' of the UK financial system. The exercise intends to identify the climate-related risks facing the UK's largest banks and...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial