A generation of green business leaders from ethnically diverse backgrounds is needed to fix the climate change crisis, writes Liberal Democrat councillor Rabina Khan
In January 2020, in Davos, Switzerland, Ugandan climate activist, Vanessa Nakate, posed for a photo with Greta Thunberg and three other white climate campaigners. However, when Vanessa subsequently "struggled...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial