Investor appeal for capital intensive low-carbon activities risks being reduced if policy strategies overstate costs by assuming high interest rates, explains The Prince of Wales’s Corporate Leaders Group's Beverley Cornaby
The UK is at a pivotal moment in developing the plans required to deliver its target of net zero emissions by 2050 at the very latest. At the end of last year, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson set out...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.