A clear strategy to decarbonise heating alongside the right financial framework will encourage investment to flow into the sector, writes Vattenfall's Mike Reynolds
As much as 37 per cent of UK carbon emissions come from heating, a sector proving the most difficult to decarbonise. Most of us - nearly 25 million households and around two million businesses - still...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial