The government's offshore wind ambitions risk being undermined by poor delivery planning, argues Alan Whitehead - Labour's Shadow Minister for Energy and the Green New Deal
The Prime Minister's Ten Point Plan, published last November, is big on rhetoric, promising much for new low carbon generation. Its most eye-catching pledge is the new target for the installation of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial