The enormous expansion in China's coal power capacity means more regional vested interests against decarbonisation, writes Andrew Warren
We in the UK have rightly been celebrating the remarkable shift in how we generate electricity - as well as in the decline in the amount we waste. Across thirty years we have moved from coal generating...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial