Our cities are becoming 'smarter' and producing more and more data - we must harness this data to fight the causes and impacts of climate change, argues C40 Cities's Rachel Huxley
The effects of climate change are being felt in cities around the world. From floods in Durban and Rio to heat waves in Tokyo and Paris, to droughts in Chennai and Cape Town, cities are already being hit...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.