If we had to have a worldwide closedown, at least it occurred during the tipping point year of 2020, argues Andrew Warren
The founder of the world-renowned Potsdam Institute, Hans Joachim Schnelnhuber, is spot on in relation to the coronavirus, when he warns that "there is no other way that is more expensive to save carbon...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial