Refusing to follow EU rules on energy efficiency standards will put UK manufacturers on the back foot, Andrew Warren warns
UK electricity consumption is 18 per cent lower than 15 years ago. Some two-thirds of that drop can be ascribed to implementation of European Union energy-using product policy. Effectively, this policy...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial