The next government must start delivering climate policies on the ground to ensure the UK hits net zero, argues Energy Networks Association chief executive David Smith
All eyes are on the polls in the lead up to the general election next month. No matter who comes out ahead, our political leaders must commit to doing more to achieve net zero. Climate change is the defining...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial